Mom

http://www.nosnowpatrol.blogspot.com

Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
You are all in our prayers. Hugs and loves to you.
I am so sorry to hear about your sweet mom. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Mary said…
Sending prayers of comfort your way.
Emma said…
I am so sorry Andrea! Your mom is such a wonderful person, she will be greatly missed! If you need anything at all just let me know.
Unknown said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I am thinking about you and you are in our prayers. Lots of love to you.
Laney
Allie said…
So sorry to hear about your mom. I'm thinking about you and praying for you and your family.
Unknown said…
I am so sorry Andrea! Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family!
raedene said…
Andrea... know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you bunches!
Tammie said…
Andrea I can't stop thinking about you and your family and what you guys are going through. Your mom will be greatly missed by all. She was such a wonderful example to everyone around her. I hope that you are comforted during this difficult time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I am more than happy to watch your kids during the funeral if you need. Love you guys!
Emily S. said…
Andrea - you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry.
Susan said…
Andrea, what a beautiful blog you set up for your mother and what a beautiful photo of her. Again, I am dearly sorry for her passing but know from the little I have read about her and heard about her what a remarkable woman she is and what a great legacy she has left behind. My love and warm affections to you and your family.