HI!!! I was so excited to check out your blog! Congrats on little Ethan! What a cutie...YOUR kids are getting so big. I just had a blogging 101 lesson from my neighbor so hopefully I'll dedicate more time to it. We'll see you at the reunion...Is Darrin coming this time? This will be Jeff's first experience...he's still shocked it lasts 3 whole days! See you soon.
Wow, Andrea! These things are a great way to keep in touch. I heard you were pregnant from Shannon I guess it was about 9 months ago and not only is he here...but he is 2 months and ADORABLE! You have a cute family. Can't wait to see you all in the boondocks next to Vernal! What is it called again?
Comments
I was so excited to check out your blog! Congrats on little Ethan! What a cutie...YOUR kids are getting so big. I just had a blogging 101 lesson from my neighbor so hopefully I'll dedicate more time to it. We'll see you at the reunion...Is Darrin coming this time? This will be Jeff's first experience...he's still shocked it lasts 3 whole days! See you soon.