I'm getting the hang of this photo shop business....FINALLY!!!!


My newest digital pages. I am loving learning my photoshop & now maybe I can get caught up on my "scrapping"!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Holly Child said…
Holy Cow!!! SOOOO cute! you're making me want to digiscrap again! :o)
Melissa Sebourn said…
Andrea, these are awesome! Maybe I'll take up digi scrapbooking (I never really could get into any type of scrapbooking) but hey I have the time. This not having a job thing is different but I'm really liking it. BTW the maternity clothes are getting some good use . . . . thanks again :)
Kirkhams said…
Ok, do you use photoshop elements or the real deal? Nice work!!!
Kirkhams said…
Ok, do you use elements or the real deal? Nice work!
Kirkhams said…
So, I think I left the same message twice. Duh! I thought a third would tie it all together nicely.
Zipporah said…
How fun to find your blog! I spend WAY too much time catching up on everyones blogs (even complete strangers), but I love this. I'll definitely be checking yours out from now on. : ) You have such a cute little family, and I'm really impressed with the digital scrapbooking. Someday I will get to that.
Angie said…
OK, if we make it over for a BYU football game, you have got to show me how you do that! Those pages are so cool! You are always three steps ahead of the rest of us . . . Where do you find the time?
McAllister's said…
Andrea,
Do you just buy photoshop and install on your computer, you need to tell me where to buy that. I have a ton of pics and I am not really into cutting out little things to put in scrapbooks, but this looks like fun. Do you now just print them and put them in a book? Let me know.
Anonymous said…
Andrea..

I love your digital pages... I am also getting into this, can you believe it? Me the one who has no creative power?

Well as soon as you learn a little more can you please call me so you can teach me and share your ideas?

We love you and miss you-Nat
Anonymous said…
Andrea,

I LOVE THIS... maybe you could teach me a few things. I have gotten really involved with digital scrapbooking, because Heritage Makers just came out with a new program, but I am not good at figuring out page layouts and how to make the embelishments fit with the page... I am open for suggestions.

We miss you and love you,
Nat