We love Brick Oven!

I had to get a picture of Drew feeding Kate Miller his shell pasta at Brick Oven (Yum-O). It was the cutest thing! Todd and Darrin were both out of town, and Syd was having a sleepover at Grandma Overson's, so it was just Shannon, Kate, Drew, Ethan and me. It was fun to catch up & Drew and Kate seemed to enjoy eachother's company.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

shannon said…
SO cute! I forgot you took those pictures. Drew's so sweet...we've got get these two together more often!
:)
Katie said…
I'm finding all my cousins lately. Found you on Kristi's blog, it's your cousin Jay and Katie. Love the blog world. Katie's into way more than me, but she lets me know all the good finds. Our blog is jayandkatie.blogspot.com
Katie said…
I'm finding all my cousins lately. Found you on Kristi's blog, it's your cousin Jay and Katie. Love the blog world. Katie's into way more than me, but she lets me know all the good finds. Our blog is jayandkatie.blogspot.com