Cute pictures. Your kids are getting so big. About your blog . . . click on my friend "Chris and Suzanne Hart" from my blog. They're good friends of ours. There is a link at the top of her blog that asks if you have questions/want to re-design your blog. She'll help you, or, if you give her your password, she totally re-do your blog.
School pictures are the best...I especially love when kids are at the age when they're getting their permanent teeth in. Those teeth are unusally big for awhile--kind of the awkward phase of life...though your kids will probably never hit that b/ they're so cute!
REMINDER: I am in Seattle. The post will have to wait until I get back. Sorry Ma'am. I hope you can wait until then. xoxo PS- 5 weeks untl the BEACH HOUSE!!!
I love the new blog.. maybe you are going to have give me some tips on how you did it! Hope that things went well while darrin was gone! Sorry I should be a better, and I should have come by.. Forgive me? I hope so!
Comments
Cute pictures. Your kids are getting so big. About your blog . . . click on my friend "Chris and Suzanne Hart" from my blog. They're good friends of ours. There is a link at the top of her blog that asks if you have questions/want to re-design your blog. She'll help you, or, if you give her your password, she totally re-do your blog.
I am in Seattle. The post will have to wait until I get back. Sorry Ma'am. I hope you can wait until then. xoxo
PS- 5 weeks untl the BEACH HOUSE!!!