True Love


Star in Your Own JibJab! It's Free!

Comments

Melissa Sebourn said…
LOL, I am rolling on the ground as I watch this!! Too funny. I miss you guys. Love ya, Melis
Anonymous said…
okay...you are such a dork!! I loved it! I thought I would die laughing. I'm sure that Darrin loves it as well!!

Holly
Angie said…
Andrea, you have the biggest head I have ever seen! Oh, I really needed that laugh today. And Tyler, AKA the King of Random, just keeps asking me "what's the point of that?" The point is, IT'S FUNNY!!
Thanks, Ang...Darrin is just like Ty. He doesn't get what is so funny. I guess we stay-at-home mothers are easily entertained. Just wait until I send Tyler his very own ;0)
eyre blog said…
oh man! this is funny stuff. I used your link and made one of these with Susan and Scott for the family to see. I love that you found this. We had some GREAT laughs!
Holly Child said…
OH MY GOSH!!! That is hilarious!!!!!!! Got a big ol' chuckle out of that one! :o)
Tiffany said…
Andrea, first of all...I love jib jab. but mostly, I wanted to thank you for your book recommendations. First of all, Twilight and New Moon are my new favorite books (i haven't read eclipse yet...is it not good? is that why you wrote that on your list?). and I LOVE the Shannon Hale books too. You made my summer WAY interesting book wise. Thanks so much! :0) It's good to see that your family is doing well! :)
P.S. This is Tiffany Baugh by the way...Harold's daughter.
I laughed so hard when I saw this andrea.. the first thing I did when we got back from Hawaii was check blogs, it was the first one I actually played.. I love it.. I heard that you did one of luci and ethan.. I want to see it.. GOOD WORK!