Arches National Park






So, when Darrin joined us, the real adventures began. We've never really been a hiking family, due to Drew's cerebral palsy, but we thought we'd try a trail or two going in to the arches. He really hung in there...Darrin carried him on his shoulders a couple times when the terrain was pretty rough, but other than that, he did a great job. If you had asked me two years ago if we would all go hiking one day together, my answer would've been "no". He proved me wrong! And we had a lot of fun.

Comments

So do you think that you will go back? Justin and I are really excited that someone else in our family has been to moab and actually liked it! ( excluding Bri and Hill) Maybe next time we can take you on a river trip and do the whole camping thing! I'm sure that Darrin would love to do that!
Holly Mc said…
So cute! Sounds like you had a great time in Moab! I had to laugh about Drew singing the Safety Kids songs, I didn't even think they made those any more! I remember that one well!!