BYU good luck charm!


We have come to the conclusion that Ethan's helmet is somewhat of a good luck charm for the cougars! As much as we want this off as soon as possible, we're secretly hoping that he wears it the whole BYU season. I guess we'll really see if it's a true good luck charm when they play Utah. GO Cougars!

Comments

Melissa Sebourn said…
yeah! Ethan is so cute and getting so big. I love it. So I finished the Twilight series this morning, I'm not sure how I feel about Eclipse either . . . . but I really liked the first two!!!
Anonymous said…
Andrea- so how did you do that cute layout with your blog? I am quite impressed with your work. Those digi pages are darling. Please pass this info on. I also think the helmet should stay Love Hill
Angie said…
I'd like to know how you made your blog look so cute as well. And I am glad to see that you are getting Ethan on the right track while he's young. Go Cougs!!
I think that he is the cutest thing and also the happiest baby.. I played with him for a bit at the office the other day... And especially happy with that thing on his head!

LOVE BLOGGING!!
Kim said…
Hey, I finally found you. My sister Jamie told me that she came across your blog awhile ago and I have been trying to find you ever since. Not that I couldn't have picked up the phone and found you a lot easier that way. What a cute blog! What a cute family!!!! Your Ethan is adorable! I can't believe that I haven't talked to you since he was born. Last time I saw you he was in your tummy. You look so good. I hope all is well for you guys. Where are you now anyway? Someday I will call you. But until then I will be checking your blog for the latest. Tell big D hello. Take Care! - Kim Miller jkemalmiller.blogspot.com