An "Incredible" Halloween!

Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, Dash, Violet, and Jack Jack on Halloween. Who's the party pooper who wouldn't wear the mask?????????

Comments

Kim said…
That does look like an incredible family!! I am impressed with the matching outfits. Looked like you had a happy Halloween!
shannon said…
I loved seeing the Incredibles!
Darrin is for SURE the party pooper!
Your growth chart turned out so CUTE! Of course I haven't done any more of my projects. ha.
The beach house is just 5 1/2 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!
Can't wait!
:)
Rachel said…
so cute. i'll make sure none of us ever mess with your family. guess what, you were right. i saw a kid at the costume parade at canyon crest who was wearing one of those masks. who knew?
Trav and Linds said…
You guys look so cute! Trav told me your costumes were awesome, I'm sad I didn't get to see them in person!
Hey Andrea....I started a blog. it is still a work in progress but check it out. www.aamoore.blogspot.com
Kirkhams said…
Andrea! Love the costumes! We had that similar idea last year when I was 8 months pregnant. I felt I was very appropriately playing elastigirl. So fun to peek in on you guys!
Holly Child said…
Oh I love it!! And Darrin is a party pooper!! LOL!! :p You guys have the perfect family to dress as the Incredibles too!