I've been tagged...

Well, it's official. I have been so proud of the fact that no one has tagged me yet. Why? Because. Just because. So, I do this for the sole purpose that my good bud & recent roomate is the one who tagged me...this is for you, Rachel. I am supposed to tell 6 interesting things about myself....hmmmm. Oh, and for those of you who have read Rachel's, let me forewarn that I am not nearly that contemplative about my life and it's simplicity...oh, and p.s. I now tag Hill, Nat, Steph, Melissa...YOU'RE IT!!!

1. I truly love winter for one reason & one reason only...my husband comes home right after work and is usually home on Saturdays. While most people loathe the snow (me being one of them) I secretly have a party inside me with noisemakers and confetti, celebrating the fact that Darrin can't golf that day...& perhaps for a few days in a row until it melts. This euphoria lasts through most of the winter until I notice the empty look in my hubby's eyes. But one quick trip to St. George or Phoenix usually does the trick and he plugs along until spring. Honey, I love you! Can't wait for the first snow fall ;0)

2. I have a dance that I do called "the puppet dance." My friends in junior high named it that, and it lives on today. It is VERY hard for anyone to imitate...as my friends can attest to. It can be done to virtually any song. I am not allowed to do it outside of the privacy of my own home due to the embarrassment it causes my husband and children. However, I do think that my book club friends quite enjoyed it in CA and when I get all our pictures, I will add the puppet show dance one to my slideshow for your viewing pleasure.

3. I wait anxiously all week for "The Office" on Thursday nights. The theme song will soon be my cell ring tone. I love our DVR...

4. I used to eat oreos while watching "The Biggest Loser". Now I try to work out on the elliptical while I watch instead...if someone 350 lbs can work out for 4 hours, why can't I do it for 20 mins? This isn't quite as effective as just eating the oreos. What's the big deal? It's not like they're double stuff...

5. Since becoming a digital scrapper, i can't seem to stop. I should be doing laundry, washing dishes, cleaning bathrooms, making dinner for the hungry, clothing the naked and so forth. Nope, just on the computer creating stuff. At least it's easy clean up!

and finally, 6...

I hate getting up in the morning. When I hear Ethan at 4am wanting a bottle, I have to DRAG myself out of bed! But once I'm in his room feeding him in the rocker, it's so peaceful in the house and I love snuggling him while he eats and rubs my double chin with his chubby little fingers. And I love crawling back into my comfy spot in bed after that & falling right back asleep.


The End

Comments

Kim said…
This whold blogging thing is fabulous. It makes me miss my old buddy. I am glad that you are still the same old Andrea! I'm glad that you are still eating oreo's. That little petite body of yours needs them! Remember the thousands of snickers and lion bars we used to eat not to mention the snicker and chocolate spread we put on everything. And why haven't I seen the puppet dance? I know that you can do a mean running man and perform the musical Annie like a Pro! Keep up the blogging it brightens my day!
We LOVE the Office too!!! I have had it as my ringtone for about 2 months and I never get sick of hearing that song...it gets me pumped up for the next episode...it should be on everynight in my opinion!!! Lets get together really soon, we miss you guys!
Mandi said…
Hey guys. It's Mandi (Angie's sister). I was just looking at the Monson blog and noticed your address. Hope you don't mind me peeking in. I can NTO believe how BIG Sydney is. My goodness. Time really flies. Hope you all are doing well. Our blog is
www.everydayearl.blogspot.com
if you're interested!
DS Ward Mission said…
It was very fun to learn more about you! I love the office as well and also have a hard time getting up for the 4 AM feeding!! Monica
Tiffany said…
Andrea...I LOVE the office and HATE dragging myself out of bed to feed Megan. It's like we're the same person. Maybe its because you used to sleep in my room.
Tiffany said…
p.s. I think I want to get into digital scrapbooking. is it hard? what kind of software do you need?
Tiffany said…
thanks for the info! you can totally put our blog on your thing...can i put yours on mine?
Rachel said…
you have me laughing out loud -- hard. oh, how i miss my roomie and the puppet dance i couldn't even come close to immitating. oh, i tried so hard to do it. mine was coined the "robot." lame. no one really knows the talent in those puppet arms of yours. i'm jealous. i told aaron all i wanted for christmas was to do the puppet dance as good as andrea, and he said, "huh?" i tried to do it for him and he found NO humor in it. will you give lessons to those of us in your fan club who want to be able to puppet dance on a whim? pleeeeaaaase?