Dear Santa, Define Good...



...Reads Drew's shirt at our ward Christmas party. Santa enjoyed that shirt, and so did most people at the party! I wasn't going to go...Darrin was out of town, we had our first real snowstorm, and I wasn't in the mood to wrangle 3 kids by myself. But, Syd and Drew FREAKED out when I said we weren't going. "But we were invited to sing", said one. "But Santa's gonna be there", said the other. And so we went. Good food, fun visiting, and now it's over! Merry Christmas!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Yeah...sorry. The web address is thebaughfamily.blogspot.com.
Holly Child said…
CUTIE Santa pictures! Your kids are darling! :o)
Angie said…
Good for you! I braved our ward Christmas party without spouse as well, he was in Utah visiting you!! ;) I am so sad I couldn't see you guys too. I hope your Christmas is great.
Moody Family said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moody Family said…
really cute page!! I wish I was this crafty. Speaking of crafty, I was reading through your blog and noticed that you did mod podge. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on the subject. Happy Holidays!
Yeah our ward christmas party is on saturday and I do not want to go but my kids will freak out too. oh well mabye once i get there it will be fun who knows!! Merry Christmas!