Blast from the past


Jason Miller, Kim (Clark) Miller, Darrin, & me...Johnny Hawkins 1992
OK, Kim and Jason, this is for you. Tonight, Darrin & I went to dinner with friends from high school, which I'm pretty sure we haven't seen since our 10 year reunion, 2 years ago. So I thought it would be fun to post some pictures from the good old days at Provo High...thanks, Jay for really refreshing my memory on my past! I can't believe we don't have better pictures than this...

Comments

Kim said…
COME ON!!!! I know I didn't really look that bad. Why didn't you tell me? Last night was fun. Let's not let that much time pass by before we do it again. Back at Saddie Hawkins who would have known that we'd be where we are today. Old ladies with full a full hoousehold. Darrin and Jason got lucky.
Kim said…
Andrea, nice pictures! I love the Jonny Hawkins dance picture. Why was my face so red? It was fun to go out last night. Why have we been such strangers. Good times! I loved High School. I would agree you and kim needed some tighter clothing to inhance your little bodies.
Jason
Angie said…
Thanks Andrea!! I needed a good chuckle today. ;) You can bet you won't see any high school pics on our blog, too bad I didn't know Tyler then. Was there a law against smiling in Provo back then??
Angie-Ha ha...we were trying to look SERIOUS! Who loves my lightest wash jean ever?