HeRe "Wii" CoME!!!

Darrin made a deal with the kids around Christmas that if they both pulled out their mutated teeth, we would get a Wii. Syd pulled hers out the first part of this month. we've been encouraging Drew because a full size tooth has already come in behind the loose one. Tonight he got brave and asked Darrin to tie it to the door...


Comments

Nikki said…
Hilarious. That is one brave kid.
Holly Mc said…
oh my gosh! I laughed my head off!!
Angie said…
I am still laughing! Congratulations Drew! You are braver than I am!!
Hillary said…
Drew-- You are so Brave! You could win $10,000 for that! Can I come play the Wii with you?
Rachel said…
i am squirming in my seat just watching this . . . drew is so brave. so is darren. ha ha. have fun with your wii.
(i can't stop smiling . . . )
DS Ward Mission said…
we watched this four times!! Love it! What a tuff kid...way to go Drew!! Monica
Tiffany said…
I loved Sydney's encouragement. "Drew..you're gonna be strong!"
Holly Child said…
hahahahahaha! So that really works, huh?! ;o)
Melissa Sebourn said…
LOL, I know a couple dentists :) Can't stop laughing over this. Are you coming to Richfield this weekend? I hope so . . . see you there!
Katie said…
That was HILARIOUS! What more can I say? I seriously started laughing out loud! That really is brave of Drew b/c I would NEVER do that when I was younger...it just plain freaked me out! Oh...and I love the challenge idea. When you put it as 5.4 pages a day...it almost sounds feasible! I think I'll give it a try as well.