
We loved President Hinckley and will miss him as our prophet! He was such an awesome example. I will never forget when I was driving to a BYU devotional and they stopped my car so his car could turn in to the parking at the Marriot Center. I was so excited...probably looked like a total idiot waving at him. But he smiled and he and Marjorie both waved at me! When I told the kids last night that he passed away, (I had already put them to bed but they weren't asleep) Drew immediately said, "That means Thomas S. Monson will be the next prophet." I said, "How do you know?" "Cuz Grandma told me!" To which Syd added, "Grandma pretty much tells us everything." I guess they were talking about it a while ago with Grandma Monson and she taught them about the organization of the Church leadership...they listened. Thanks, Mom!
Comments