Sydney's Baptism: January 5,2008

Comments

Rachel said…
what a special day for your whole family. sydney looks so happy. we need to get sarah and sydney together soon. congratulations on getting it over with! ha ha ha.
Terri said…
Andrea..You rock and bloggin, scrappin' and all else..I am so wishing you lived in Abu Dhabi and Syd and Cairo and the boys could play while you teach me all your secrets.. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Give your kids hugs for us.
T. Cook
LaRee said…
I love the blog! Congrats Syd! We need to get together this summer, come over for a BBQ or our annual 24th of July block party with Rocket Chic!
Holly Child said…
Congrats Sydney! Looks like you had a great day!!
Kim said…
You are getting old to have a daughter that big. From the pictures it looks like she has her mom's personality. What a fun day to have everyone together. Looks like you guys had a great Holiday too. Love to keep up on the latest with the Overson family! I wish I knew how to make my blog as fancy as yours.
Angie said…
Give Sydney our congratulations. She looked beautiful! Wish we could have been there. What a winderful day.