Viva Las Vegas!





Well, the kids were out of school for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so we decided to take a little getaway to Las Vegas. Why Las Vegas? Because it's warmer, not a very far drive, and the kids love staying at South Point where there's a movie theater, bowling alley, arcade, & it's not too expensive. (We stayed there last year on our way home from Disneyland since I was pregnant and Darrin was stopping literally every 5 minutes so I could throw up.) So here are a few pics. We did a lot of walking, a bit of shopping, and a lot of eating! It was a good little excursion and we enjoyed being away from the bitter cold for a few days, but drove home in a snowstorm! We started our trip by stopping in St. George to grab lunch with Uncle Cosmo who was in town on business. It was fun visiting with you, Cos! We miss you guys! I have to add that Drew posed by himself in front of the lion at MGM (he HATES posing for pictures) and asked specifically if I would post it on our blog...I'm creating a monster!

Comments

Angie said…
You're creating a good monster though! ;) I love the lion picture.