A BIG Thank You...

This is a big thank you to those of you who have been so kind to add Sydney to your prayers and temple prayer rolls. And for thinking and praying for my Mom, as well, and not all of you even know her. What can we say except thank you. We will post our news as it comes, but her hearing test has ben rescheduled until the 5th of March. We feel very blessed to have the friends and family that we do and words cannot express our gratitude and the love we have felt from all of you!

Comments

Allie said…
Hey Andrea its Allison. I love the your blog! How did you get the ribbon on the sides? its way cute! Thanks for the info on the goodreads website I'm always looking for new books to read and thats a great idea! I pray that your daughters hearing test goes well!