Drew has been sick for the past couple days, but today has been the worst. He got back in bed around 11a.m. and it's 4:30p.m. and he still wants to stay in bed. He has done a lot of sleeping, which is good, but still has a fever of 101. I took a picture because it's SO RARE for him to be this lethargic, whether he's healthy or sick...poor little guy. And I'm starting to get a little cabin feverish myself! This stuff is brutal!

Comments

Holly Child said…
I can totally empathize with you!! Except, not only do my kids have it, but I have it too!! It wipes ya out!! Oh, and I hear ya on the cabin fever! Hope Drew gets to feeling better soon!
Megan B said…
oh man, that is so pathetic! Super sorry; so ready for winter and all its nasty germs to be behind us!
mindy said…
So sorry he's so sick. This bug is nasty!! If he has what I've had, try Zicam gel swabs. Seriously, call me. I felt better in 1 hour.
Rachel said…
poor guy. i love how one of his eyes is a little open. he he he. luke sleeps with both of his eyes only half shut and it's trippy to watch him. i hope he's feeling better by now. the sun is out!!!