My friend, Megan B.

Well, I have learned a few things from my VT companion, Megan. I'm going to share a few with you because I think they will apply to you, as well. I do have to say that we found out just the other night that we went to Russia at the same time to teach English, but were in different cities, so we didn't know each other. It's a small world...http://familybradshaws.blogspot.com/2008/02/its-small-world-after-all.html

1. For those of you who digital scrapbook, she creates awesome (and free) templates found on her Racketty Scrappety blog: http://rackettyscrappety.blogspot.com/. (Thanks, Megan, for showing me how to add a direct link!)

2. She introduced me to goodreads.com. If you're a reader, check it out.

3. She introduced me to google reader...and to find out how that can and will help you bloggers, or blog stalkers, click on this link directly to her "commercial" here: http://familybradshaws.blogspot.com/2008/02/googlereader-commercial.html

4. She gives fantastic, easy to follow directions on how to create a personalized look on your very own blog here: http://familybradshaws.blogspot.com/2008/02/new-blog-look-tutorial.html
For now, that is all that I can share with you, although I have learned much more from her, but if I learn anything else new and interesting, I will share it with ya'll.

Comments

Megan B said…
I'm laughing and crying, all at once, ha ha! I'm blushing, flattered, and totally mortified :) I love you!
Angie said…
Thank you Megan and Andrea for all the great information. Now I don't have to be a blog stalker anymore!
Unknown said…
Hi Andrea, Thanks for all the info. Your Digi pages are so cute. I am so excited I am just getting into the whole digi scrapbooking thing! What program do you use? I just got Scrapbook Factory Deluxe and am loving it so far. Also I noticed you like the book Babywise! I love that book. It has helped us so much with Shaylie! Your blog is way cute!
Adam and Melisa said…
Thanks for the info Andrea! I have yet to dive into the whole digi scrapbooking thing...but I'm thinking I better give it a try! Adam will thank you later I'm sure:) Any ideas on where to begin? My boys are sickie today...I feel your pain with Drew! Hope he is feeling better soon!
Allie said…
Thanks for the info on goodreads.com. I love it! I'm always looking for new books to read. Your pages are so cute (and your kids too)! I need to start posting mine too even though their really not that cute at all!