Read the Book of Mormon in 97 days!

I have to thank my dear cousin-in-law ;0), Angie, for introducing this to me, and I thought I'd let you all know about it also. There is a site: www.hinckleychallenge.com where they have a challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days as a tribute to President Hinckley. That means about 5.4 pages a day until May 11. I thought I'd sign up...I'm always up for a challenge and I always need to be better about reading my scriptures! So here's to you, President Hinckley!

Comments

Nikki said…
What a wonderful tribute! Your new header is so darling, as are all your digi pages.
shannon said…
Wow! I'm going to do it too!
That way I can finish before this baby gets here! 5.4 pages doesn't seem like much...bu I'm going to need you to help me move along!
Hooray! Thanks A!
Unknown said…
Hey Darrin and Andrea,
It's Vanessa (Rich) Croshaw writing! I found you guys through Hilary and Brian, through Lacey & Rick, through my sister Vanessa!

How are you? We are living in Arlington, VA right now with 4 children! Times change, don't they? Your family is darling!
Rachel said…
i don't know if this counts, but in january i figured out that if i read three chapters a day, i'd be done by the end of march . . . just when the weather starts to get good. i know my motivation isn't as pure as yours, but hey, i'm reading like crazy. ha ha. from this point on, i'll do it in honor of President Hinckley also. sweet.
LaRee said…
Hey Andrea,
Love the new layout! I'm blog retarded. I get home in April! We will have to do linch or breakfast again!
Kim said…
I got your text and kept telling myself that I would text you back. It just didn't happen today. Funny! It is a small world. Love the blog connections. Love your new layout. Could you make me one? I am retarded so we just get plain jane black.
Unknown said…
Hi cousins this is Em and Ken down in st george. We finally got a blog and getting into it. We like the tooth pull that is funny. So you guys still read the book of mormon eh? hahah. Well keep in touch and come down and take me golfing somtime Darin. Love you guys Ken and EM.