While eating lunch the other day...
Drew: You know how at a restaurant when you don't have a toothbrush?
Me: Yes (Huh...wonder where this is going...)
Drew: Well, you can take a drink of water and go like this...(he proceeded to demonstrate swishing like we do with mouthwash) to get food out of your teeth.
While eating breakfast the next morning...
Drew: I don't ever want to be a Dad when I grow up.
Me: Why not?
Drew: Cuz it's really hard to pass the driving test.
Me: Hmmm....(what the...????)
Drew: You know how at a restaurant when you don't have a toothbrush?
Me: Yes (Huh...wonder where this is going...)
Drew: Well, you can take a drink of water and go like this...(he proceeded to demonstrate swishing like we do with mouthwash) to get food out of your teeth.
While eating breakfast the next morning...
Drew: I don't ever want to be a Dad when I grow up.
Me: Why not?
Drew: Cuz it's really hard to pass the driving test.
Me: Hmmm....(what the...????)
Comments