Easter and Ethan's "real" birthday



Easter Sunday turned out to land on Ethan's birthday this year. We celebrated with a big Easter feast (thanks, Mom) and presents. Ethan was tuckered out by the end of the day and we caught him snuggling into Grandpa...Sydney took the picture and it's a little blurry, but still cute! I can't believe my baby is 1 already! He's started to take his first steps and say his first words. It's crazy how fast time flies!

Comments

Holly Child said…
Awww...your fam picture looks so cute! And Happy 1st Bday little Ethan! :o)
Nikki said…
So cute. I love the picture of Ethan with his Grandpa.
Angie said…
Happy birthday Ethan! Wish we could've been there!
Kim said…
How fun Easter and a birthday. Ethan is a doll. Why does time fly so fast after they are born... and so slow while they are in the oven? I always love seeing pictures of both of your families.
The Murphy's said…
Hey, where is the helmut...didn't recognize him!
Ha!
shannon said…
Andrea... I love your skirt!
It's really CUTE!
shannon said…
Oh and P.S.- Happy Birthday to Ethan!