I'm done...

I was done with the sick junk last week when Drew was so sick the whole week! Guess who's got it now, ladies and gents? Oh, yep....me. Only I have strep also. It's awesome. Pretty sure Syd's getting it too. If I had a picture of what sick looks like, I'd post it, but the one of Drew pretty much sums it up! So I apologize for not posting anything recently and for the few comments I have left on blogs...I'm pretty sure there are many mispelled words cuz I have no energy and I'm drugged. Syd's hearing test is tomorrow so I will post and let you all know the results. Happy Birthday, Scott. We love you, old man!

Comments

Megan B said…
Ooooooooooh, man, I'm SO SORRY!
Angie said…
I am SO sorry! It has been a miserable, illness filled winter. Hang in there! We'll keep praying for Sydney and start praying for you! ;)
mindy said…
Oh no!! I'm so sorry. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Tiffany said…
sorry Andrea...its so sad to be a sick mom...you can't call in sick. Hopefully you're feeling better soon!