Kung Fu San Soo



Drew throws a fit every Wed. night and every Sat. morning about going to karate...he wouldn't even let me take his picture in his uniform. But I FINALLY convinced him to let me! This little stinker loves it once he gets there, but for some reason likes to shake things up before he goes. He is almost a yellow belt and can count to 10 in Chinese and draw the characters.

Comments

Megan B said…
Love the pics, Drew!! I can't WAIT until I can start Kinley in karate! That's what Iiiii want, though Daddy thinks basketball (honestly, have you seen her gene pool?) and she'll want dance, I'm sure!
Tiffany said…
I like Ethan crawling by in the first one. It looks like Drew's getting ready to take him out... :)
Anonymous said…
Why are they teaching him CHINESE in karate????
Adam and Melisa said…
Way to go Drew! Logan seems to have some of the same issues...he kicked and screamed the first couple weeks of pre-school...now he loves it. Does the same thing with primary, but loves it while he's there. This past week he wouldn't go to pre-school because there was a substitute!
ps. Too bad the only requirement to be a mother/father isn't just passing the driving test!
Kim said…
Drew is so dang cute. I love his little conversations. He reminds me so much of my Abbie when I read your posts. I guess they are only weeks apart in age. Abbie crys everytime before dance just because she doesn't want to stop playing but when she is there she has the time of her life. KIDS!