SOOOO....

I don't even want to use my laptop right now for fear of infecting it as well. So remember how Syd was supposed to have her hearing test today? Instead, we visited the Pediatrician and she has strep and this cough and cold that I have! It's awesome!! So, we will keep praying for a miracle for 2 more weeks! So, I'm going to go ahead and reiterate that I'M DONE WITH THE CRUD!!!!!!

Comments

Nikki said…
I am SO sorry! And I know how you feel because we've been struggling with the flu and gastroenteritis and lots of other cruddy stuff. I've been wanting to have you over for the longest time now and we just can't seem to get well enough for visitors (so we don't infect them). :( Can't wait for this horrible flu season to be over!
Megan B said…
Call me when you need to shriek. It's your turn, for sure!
Kim said…
When will summer be here so we can get rid of all the sickness? Sorry to hear that you have all been under the weather. Hope you are all on the up and up.
Megan B said…
Are you feeling better, my friend?