Me: Come on Ethan...
Drew: I don't think he wants to come.
Me: Oh really, how do you know?
Drew: Cuz I'm a professional baby doctor.
Me: How did he tell you he doesn't want to come?
Drew: You know how he was banging my head? He was putting answers there for me to tell you.
Me: Hmmm....I'm so lucky to have a professional baby doctor in the house!
(Where's the paycheck he receives every month for his "baby whispering" skills?)
Drew: I don't think he wants to come.
Me: Oh really, how do you know?
Drew: Cuz I'm a professional baby doctor.
Me: How did he tell you he doesn't want to come?
Drew: You know how he was banging my head? He was putting answers there for me to tell you.
Me: Hmmm....I'm so lucky to have a professional baby doctor in the house!
(Where's the paycheck he receives every month for his "baby whispering" skills?)
Comments