The Masters



Darrin had the opportunity to go to the Masters in Augusta, Georgia. He attended Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Tickets are hard to get...the hardest of any sporting event in the US. It was a dream come true for him. Why no pictures, you ask? Because at this particular event no one is allowed to take a cell phone or camera in...it's like going through security at the airport, and if they find a phone or camera on you, they hold it for you for the day. Anyway, Darrin went with 5 friends and had the time of his life. I'm glad he got to go. (I did end up at the after hours clinic on Saturday with all the kids in tow...Drew had strep. But nothing catastrophic happened in the 5 days, so that was good.)

Comments

mindy said…
How fun for him! But next time he's gone and one of your kids is sick, you should call your VT to watch your kids. Even if it's late at night.
Megan B ♥ said…
No cameras or phones? What, are we in the 17th century??? Glad you survived and Happy Spring Break :)
Tiffany said…
That's pretty awesome...Brian's jealous. He loves watching golf (probably not as much as Darrin...but we did watch the British Open on TV on our honeymoon...so that says something...). Anyway, I'm glad that you survived without him. :)
Kim said…
Too bad you couldn't go with. It always seems like everything happens the minute they leave. When will Darrin be playing in the Masters?
Kirkhams said…
K, that's weird about no cameras or phones! I'm kind of clueless when it comes to golf, but that sound like fun and a fun memory for him! Hope Drew's doing better. And Sydney's pretty in pink!
eyre blog said…
I think it's your birthday today so I'm just going to go ahead and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andrea! If I'm wrong Happy Day but know that we are thinking of you on this day that we think is your birthday!!! I hope Darrin does something great for you leaving you behind with the kids and all. That is hard work! That's neat you had him go and I'm sure he had the time of his life!