Festivus for the Rest-of-us



If you aren't a Seinfeld watcher, you have no idea what I'm talking about, which is a real shame. Anyway, here are some pics from the kid's school festival. I volunteered to do the drink booth for an hour...My big donation of time for having 2 kids in their school! Boy, those festival attendees were PARCHED. Syd got her hair done & face painted and Drew got his face painted, but I forgot to take a picture of it until he was in pj's and I was ready to wash it off...

Comments

Rachel said…
wow. sydney looks so grown up. quite a beauty too. aawwhhh . . . i wish these kids would just stay small. she is really starting to look like her awesome mom, who is still my favorite roomie. well, besides aaron. ha ha ha.
mindy said…
You are too funny. That picture of Sydney is so cute too!
Holly Child said…
hahaha!! I love Seinfeld. Jeff is a hater, though! He says he just doesn't 'get' it! Whatev!! Cute kiddos with their face paint! :o)