I'm a wAlKeR!!!

This little dude is loving the whole walking experience, although he still cruises on his hands and knees quite a bit because it's simply faster. He crawls like a turbo jet!! Pretty soon, he'll be walking that fast...either way, I spend a lot of time chasing this chubby cherub!

Comments

mindy said…
Yea! And such a cute smile.
Megan B ♥ said…
Wow, he looks totally stable on those little feet!! Good job, Ethan!
Moody Family said…
How stickin' cute is he!! That is great that he's a walker. What a stud.
Unknown said…
That is so cute! How old is he?
wendy and brig said…
I can't believe he is already one! time does fly. Ethan is so cute. I can't decide if he looks more like Drew or Sydney. Hope all is going well for you and your family. We miss you.
Kim said…
What a cutie!! I would like another one about that age. Lucy is growing up to fast. Even though I know how busy they are at that age his cute little smile is priceless!