Where's Waldo?


Comments

Tiffany said…
I love it! that's so cute!!
Kim said…
He is the cutest!!!! And is such a Monson. I am thinking that I need one of him!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
That is cute! How did you get your pictures posted like that? I really want to learn how!
Rachel said…
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s
Rachel said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan B ♥ said…
GASP!! LOL, that is GREAT!
Hillary said…
He really is baby Jack Jack. He is a super cute one!
Angie said…
I love it!! Way too cute! (I hope he's less trouble then Jack Jack!)
shannon said…
Ah, a Jack-Jack the second!
He really is fulfilling his Halloween role!
Be careful what he dresses up as this year!
Nikki said…
That's one of the cutest scrap pages I've ever seen! How darling!!