End of a school year...

The card
The gift...The Mask of Zorro DVD, 4 bottles of Sprite, Reese's Pieces, Starbursts, Gum, Chocolate, Skittles, 4 packages of microwave popcorn, and Hot Tamales in a bucket. I hope the teachers like it!

Comments

Unknown said…
You are amazing! That looks great! Wish I was the teacher. :)
Laney Namanny said…
Cute ,cute gift. Glad our kids do not have the same teacher, you put me to shame :)
Trav and Linds said…
Seriously can I hire you??? You are super creative!
Holly Child said…
Cute card and totally fun gift too! :o)
Rachel said…
whoa. way to make the rest of us look bad! my word. i'd go back to school and get my teaching certificate if i'd be given stuff like this!

i got my kids' teachers some plates.

yeah. serving plates that i thought looked nice and summery until i saw this stupid post of yours.

they are already wrapped.

dang it.

looks like they'll be getting plates.

stupid.