ScHoOl LuNcH!!!


Drew & his buddy, Tanner
Today was Mom Lunch Day at school. Apparently it's to help the kindergartener get ready to eat lunch in the cafeteria when they move to first grade. Wow. He loved it. I'm starving. Since Drew can't carry his own tray, I think we'll pack him a lunch next year, anyway.

Comments

Adam and Melisa said…
I'm mean come on...didn't you always dream of running away from the school during recess? I know I did....way to go Drew!! (I also dared myself every day to tell my piano teacher off!)
Megan B ♥ said…
Wow, the transitions you have to think about. Interesting.
Anonymous said…
I noticed that the pictures don't include Drew's "wet" pants. Is that because they're actually hanging out to dry on the bench next to him so as to send a message to all the kids? "see what happens when you try to run away from school?"