Some new family shots






Tiffany Moody took our pictures a couple weeks ago...here are a few. She did a great job...check her out at http://lensshot.blogspot.com/.



Comments

Angie said…
Love, love, LOVE the pics. What a good looking family. The one of your kiddos in the frame is priceless.
Megan B ♥ said…
Darling, my dear!
Nikki said…
These are wonderful!
mindy said…
What cute pictures!! I especially love the family one with the orange background.
wendy and brig said…
Your pictures are so cute! What a good photographer. Hope you are all doing well.
We miss you! Doesn't Darrin need to come golfing in Arizona and bring his family with him? I think so!
shannon said…
Super Cute! And I think the individual shots of the kids captures their personalities!!! Love it!
Kim said…
Picture perfect family!!! So cute! It is time for us to update our family photos! Jason is always mad at me for the one on my blog.
Rachel said…
wait a minute, i didn't see these. favorite family photo goes to the one where you are all turned to look at the camera, with a red backdrop. LOVE IT.

yep. that's my fav.