Some time with Sheila






My oldest sister, Sheila came for a convention and we were able to hang out a little bit. We spent today having a girl's day with Mom and Sydney while my Dad babysat the boys. (Thanks, Dad) The kids will probably have Aunt Sheila withdrawals in the next couple days! Thanks for the fun! Love you!

Comments

Nikki said…
Aren't sisters the BEST! She looks like an awesome aunt, too.

I saw Sydney in church today... she is SO dang cute and personable! I can't WAIT for her to come in to my Activity Day class!
Ben Richards said…
Don't I have the cutest, most special daughters?! Thanks for the blog, Andrea, and the sweet, tear-jerker shout out! That along with the comments brought tears to my eyes. I don't think retirement has fully hit me yet, especially since this Tues - Sat.. I take 10 students and 5 moms to hot, muggy Washington D. C. to see the nation's capitol. It will be fun but unbearably drippy! Wish us well. When we return, I start the processes required to begin a rather new radiation procedure - hope it zaps those ugly tumor totally to infinity and beyond!!
Love you all,
Jeanette