Happy 12th Anniversary, Darrin. Thanks for putting up with me!And my friend, Rachel, tagged me forever ago and I have waited to do it because I thought it would apply to June 28th as we celebrate our wedding day! So here goes:
His name: Darrin Elliot Overson
How long we've been married: 12 years...today
How long we dated: A year and a half before the mission, 8 months after.
His age: 33
Who eats more: Hmmm.....let's be honest, look at how much weight I've gained in 12 years. Me. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
Who said "i love you" first: Him.
Who sings better: He would say me, because I do it in public, but he is a great bass and was rocking it at the Tim McGraw concert last night.
Who is smarter: Please. We are both equally smart in different subjects. I help with English, Grammar, & writing homework assignments. He is fully in charge of Math.
Whose temper is worse: Ask the neighbors. Probably me.
Who apologizes first: Him...99.9% of the time. I like to stew.
Who does the laundry: I do, but he LOVES helping me fold it while watching our dvr'd shows ;0)
Who does the dishes: Me. Sometimes he helps. (or sends the kids to help!)
Who pays the bills: I used to, when we were broke students and didn't have ANYTHING. Once he started making a regular income, he took over. Hmmm. That's weird.
Who cooks dinner: Me. Unless he makes nachos. Or stops on the way home from work to grab something for the fam ( that is SO rare...HA!)
Who is more stubborn: Me. Actually...that might be a tie.
Who drives: Him. Always. Unless he's completely incapacitated, which is never.
Who wears the pants: Well, he never wears a skirt or dress (that I know of) so I'll have to say him. But if you were to ask Darrin, he'd say I do. Whatevvvvaaahhhhhh.
I now tag anyone who wants to do this. You're it.
Comments
Wow. Your are pretty hot! and Darren looks ten! Congrats though. Hope Park City was a blast!