CD photo albums



I thought I'd post these pictures. Last month I made these for a couple of young women from my old ward who were graduating. Thanks to their families for providing the pictures. They are so fun to make. They are actually made from CD's...

Comments

Angie said…
Those are SO CUTE!! Thanks for sharing!
Megan B ♥ said…
Wow, I am SO impressed! Love them!
Emma said…
You are so stinkin creative! Not that I am surprised though. You never cease to amaze me!
Rachel said…
oh my gosh! i just remembered you wanted the one you made me back for some mysterious reason. (i'm thinking a new diamond encrusted cover or a hidden $100 bill.) do you still want it?

i'll give it to you if you do.

oh, and i like sapphires too. not emeralds. and make it a crisp bill, not an old one. he he.
Melissa Sebourn said…
I hope to one day have an ounce of the creativity that you have :)
Monica said…
Crafty lady....what is the trick for making them?? Did you make them on computer? I seriously need your help. I can not figure out the whole digi scrapbook thing!