Is this one my favorite?






We are having a hard time deciding which pictures we like the best. We haven't had much of a problem with that in the past because we're lucky if we get one good one! (Thanks, Tiffany). So I'm posting a couple more...if you have an opinion, please share!


Comments

Nikki said…
I love all of these and I have no idea how I would decide if I were in your shoes. I do have a favorite, though: the brick wall background with the yellow-tint coloring... FANTASTIC! I love the colors, how your family is posed and most of all, that precious moment that was captured between you and Sydney.
Allie said…
Those are all way cute! Really I love them all! I love that there not the normal boring same old family pictures. I would get them all!
Megan B ♥ said…
WOW, what a great problem to have! And where on EARTH did you take these pics? I vote for #3! But you can't go wrong with any of them! #5 is a close second.
mindy said…
My favorite is still the third one down in the last post. I just love it.
Holly Child said…
Wow...those are GREAT pictures! I love #3 and #5!! SO cute! :o)
Tiffany said…
My hubby's favorites are #2 and #3 in this post and the last one in the next post. My favorites are number 2, 3, and 4 in the next post. All of them are great though!
shannon said…
too tough to say... really.
i know that's not helpful but they're all so cute!
what does tiffany charge???
wendy and brig said…
They are all so cute. I really like the one of you looking at Sydney. Also the one of the backs of you.
McAllister's said…
The white one has the best face of Ethan but the are all so cute!!
Moody Family said…
I'm really glad you like them. Sorry to make it so hard :) I love them all of course. Good luck ;)
Rachel said…
wow. you lucky mom you. nobody gets that many good family shots. my favs? you looking at sydney and the last one.

gorgeous family.
Katy said…
I'm hear all day every day (M-F, 8-5). I do have class and I do attend lots of meetings. Just ask the student at the desk for me and I'll give your kids VIP treatment. Or email me and I'll make sure I'm available next time you come. Glad you like the Bean!