Pretty Peds

Modeling our matching toes against Mary Ann's Vespa that she drives all over town.
Mary Ann's summer outfit 2008. It's a MIRACLE she let me take her picture!!!!

The other night I went with RaDawn and Mary Ann to
get pedicures. AHHHHHH. It was so nice. I haven't had one in a really long time. Darrin was out of town, so my sweet SIL, Steph, babysat for me so I could go get pampered. (Thanks, girl!) I have a habit of putting my foot in my mouth. This night was no exception, but at least it was a nice, smooth, clean, foot this time. But we had a great laugh about it...

Comments

You deserve a night out with the girls! I was a little hesitant with the whole stomach flu thing that happened last time.. But no problem.. Don't feel bad asking either.. I'm just stocking up because you know that sydney is going to be my #1 babysitter!!!