VIP to Tim McGraw





Thanks to Pay America for giving Darrin 4 VIP tickets to Tim McGraw. We took Jess & Lindsay Knapp & enjoyed our suite and the free dinner and all the bells & whistles during the concert. He puts on a great concert and we had a lot of fun! There sure is an interesting mix of people at these events, we noticed. I still am dying to know what that one lady did in order to leave escorted with handcuffs...

Comments

I just realized I'm probably the rudest sister ever! I'm sorry that I didn't tell both of you HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Love you both!
shannon said…
Looks like fun!
I LOVE Tim!
And....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
June is the BEST month to get married!
mindy said…
I love Tim. Looks like tons of fun.
Kim said…
I haven't been very good at checking out blogs lately and I have missed some good posts of the Oversons! We were there that night and LOVED it! Tim is pretty cute in his tight jeans and hat the only problem is that he knows it. Glad you had fun!
Niels and Kayla said…
oh man i am jealous! this is the hendricksons, niels and kayla just wanted to say you are super lucky for going to tim vip too...if you would like an invite to our blog email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com talk to ya later!