And then there were 4...

(photo courtesy of The Salt Lake Tribune)
Darrin played really well in his morning match beating Casey Fowles 2 and 1. In the afternoon he played against Devin Daniels and lost by 1 shot on the 18th hole. And now there are 2 contending for the title. Thanks, Mom, for running over so I could go watch Darrin in his afternoon match. Sydney was a trooper and loved watching it with me (she even made it on the news!) I haven't watched him play in very many tournaments since we've had our little munchkins, so it was a treat for me to see him in action. I love you, Darrin, and I am so proud of how you played. Until next year...
(photo courtesy of Daily Herald)

Comments

Holly Mc said…
Darrin....you did great! It was so fun to follow your progress through this tournament! You are awesome and we love you so much! It was really fun to Sidney on the news too!!
Megan B ♥ said…
What a wonderful treat for you to be able to see him and the news photos turned out FAB! Way to go, Darrin! WAHOO!!! But, just so you know, Justin could SO take you in mini-golf :) HA HA HA HA!! :) Ok, not really, but it would be hilarious anyway, LOL!