Pukey Pukerson


Well, it's been a whirlwind of fun since my sister, Sheila, and her kiddos arrived this week. I will have to post some pictures of all that later. Tonight Ethan started throwing up...so random. I was holding off putting him to bed because I hate cleaning crib bedding when it's a deep abyss of barf. He threw up for the 4th time (sorry, Megan, that you had to witness that!) and I took off yet another pj top so I could get a clean one on him, but I guess I didn't do it fast enough. I was looking for him to get him to bed and I found him in Drew's room curled up with Mickey and a Power Rangers coloring book. For those of you who know Ethan, this is RARE. Poor thing!

Comments

Allie said…
That picture is so dang cute! I hope he's feeling better soon!
There is nothing worse than a kid with the stomach flu....I HATE it!!!! I don't know about your kids but mine NEVER make it to the toilet.....good luck, hope he gets better soon!!
Holly Child said…
Awww, what a sweetie! He's probably all tired out from all the puking!!
Niels and Kayla said…
ah poor guy, it must be the season for the flu, niels had it last week. Hope he gets better soon!
shannon said…
Poor Sweet boy!
Zero fun for everyone!
Sorry!!!
Megan B ♥ said…
Ewwwww.... I, for one, am sick to death of barf. I managed to throw up in the shower yesterday, which meant I didn't have to clean the toilet, the floor, or change my pee-peed underwear, LOL :) Oh wait...

Anyway, I hope he is feeling better and that picture is WAY TOO CUTE!!! He is looking so tall in that pic!