Rockin' it!



One last post for tonight. FINALLY got Rockband for the Wii. I only called Costco every other day to see if they had it. So we tried it out tonight with Grandma and Grandpa and the Hansens. (Jessie and Emily have now joined the crew). And then we rocked out to the High School Musical "Sing It" game. Very fun! And yes, that's my Mother rocking to "Mississippi Queen" and she got a 98%.

Comments

Kim said…
Looks like you guys are having a busy fun filled summer. I haven't been on the computer much lately but I always love to keep up with your cute family. Way to go big D on all the success in golf this summer! Maybe we could go out again sometime soon.
Emma said…
WOW!! I never knew Mrs. Monson was so talented!! Tell her I am gonna want a show!
Nikki said…
So do you play this game too? It looks fun. I've been wanting to get the Wii Fit game. But maybe this would be more fun? :)