Anyone want to join my club??




It's called the "I CAN'T STAND BELLA SWAN" club.


-Membership is free.


-Tee shirts may come available for purchase soon.


-Those are the only benefits of becoming a member, but we can have meetings where we can all get together and say things like, "Everyone is staring at me." "I can't believe Edward loves ME!" & "What's wrong with me?"




Comments

Allie said…
I'm reading breaking dawn right now!! I cant put it down I'll probably be up all night. I'll have to talk to you about! I love Edward!!
Anonymous said…
Count me in. - Hollie
Melissa Sebourn said…
I'm in. Please see my newest post. :)
Emma said…
I a totally in!! Just let me know when the first meeting is!! I will bring I hate Bella cookies!
Carrie said…
That is funny. We missed you today : ) Did you already read it three times? Just kidding.
mindy said…
I'm in! Did you finish it?
Nikki said…
LOL! I am totally there. Thanks for the laugh. And I hope you were serious about those t-shirts.
Tiffany said…
I'm not gonna lie...I actually liked Bella in Breaking Dawn. But...I just finished it today and need to talk to someone about it! (and I am in love with Edward) Have you finished it? What did you think?
shannon said…
I'll probably have to give you back THE HOST with out finishing it because I picked up Breaking Dawn today! Woot Woot!
Are you coming to the Salmon Fry!?!?!?!? Edward would want you to come.