Did I Like it??

Yes, in the end, I have to admit that I liked it. Let's be clear...LIKED it, didn't LOVE it. I was happy with the end results and I'm praying that it truly will be the last installment to the "Twilight Saga". (on Goodreads I gave it 3 out of 5 stars) I'm not going to say anything more about it on the blog. Let's move on...

Comments

Emma said…
WHAT?!!? I LOVED it! Way better than New Moon and Eclipse! I did not want to hit Bella once! Which is huge for me since I have hated her since halfway threw New Moon! We need to have a serious talk!
Tiffany said…
i emailed you my reaction at a yahoo address b/c that's the one i have for you...so hopefully that's what you still use. :)
Allie said…
I agree with the first comment. I loved loved this one so much. Its my favorite by far. And I too used to dislike Bella but I really liked her in this one. I wish I could of given it 10 on goodreads!
Angie said…
I finally started it today. Don't say a word!
Melissa Sebourn said…
I agree w/you Andrea, let's be done. Let's be glad we finished and move on. Good riddance Cullen family I hope to never see you in print again. :)
anna said…
Andrea,

It is fun to see what people are saying about the book. I cannot start it until my house is decluttered and sparkling so that I can show it. Now that I know that I am moving, I just hope it sells fast.

Anna
Carrie said…
I will let you know when I get around to reading it so that we can chat about it! It was great talking to you the other night. Thanks for making the evening alone go by so fast.