Drew's Birthday Party

T.C., Drew J, Syd, Drew

Drew J, Tyler, Noah, & Tate
And who shows up at the party? Maura!!! Our little friend from when we lived in Colorado (she was 10 when we left there...yikes!) and Syd and Renetta. It was fun to see you and thank you for your help ;0)
Cost of Bowling for 12 little kids at the BYU games center: $30.00
Pizza for 12 little kids: $20.00
The look on Drew's face opening presents from his friends at his very first "friend" party: priceless

Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
You totally survived! I'm so glad it was such a success! That looks like a LOT of testosterone :)
Monica said…
Yeah! I am so glad she got a hold of you....I got a text msg from her asking if you lived in the provo area and I sent one back saying "yes" but I did not have your number and never heard from her after that....soooo glad she got a hold of you! Looks like she had fun!! Happy Birthday Drew!(oh, our cousin's name is renetta)
Trav and Linds said…
Boston was so sad he missed the party! (He still lets me know how mad he was to miss it.)
It looks like it was a ton of fun!
shannon said…
Happy Birthday Bud!!!
We love you Drew!