Hannah Montana & Walmart

I don't let my kids watch this show. I did for a little while, but it deals with things I don't need my 8 & 5 year olds knowing and/or caring about. I also do not like the way teenagers talk, and I already have a problem with sass-a-frass from these two particular children, so why fuel the fire? Anyway, Drew said to me last night, "Mom, you should take Sydney to Walmart to go back-to-school shopping. They have the lowest prices on all Hannah Montana clothes and shoes. THE.LOWEST.LOWEST.PRICES!" I just had to laugh. He memorizes everything he hears...hence the ban on this show.

Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
We were listening to a song on a mixed CD yesterday and Kinley yelled "I just KNOW that's Hannah Montana! I just KNOW it!" Yeah, we don't watch it around here anymore either. I'm sending my kid to kindertargen. She needs no additional lessons in sass, thank you very much!
mindy said…
That is so funny. It reminds me of when my brother was about Drews age and he told my Mom she should buy the Oreck vacuum cleaner.
Allie said…
Thats hilarious! I need to remember to control the tv around here a little more!
Kirsten said…
Vanessa already says "Miley,bear,sing" when she wants to see the "7 things" music video, WHAT! I guess thats what happens when you take an 18 month old to a concert and then let her watch the music video to see what her reaction is. Now she asks every time she on my lap at the computer. She breaks out in a jumpy dance. Miley Madness! Well I want to let you know I finally posted the Temple pics. I miss your kids they are adorable and getting so big!