Why I haven't finished that book yet...

Page one template by Racketty Scrappety.
Template by Racketty Scrappety.
Template by Britt-ish Designs
Template by Britt-ish Designs.


I've been scrapping our Disneyland trip (from 2006) and I'm LOVING IT! I want to go back! Here are a few of my 2 page layouts...

Comments

Nikki said…
I LOVE these!!! Your pages are incredible. And I love all the material you got from Britt-ish Designs... I hope you have a link to them so I can go check them out. So what's the rule on credits? Only friends and family look at my blog so I never list the credits for font, elements, etc... I usually just list template credits. Should I be doing it all?
Megan B ♥ said…
Beautiful! You're inspiring me to scrap again, and it takes a lot to inspire me to do anything these days :)
Niels and Kayla said…
those are so cute! i love scrapbooking, but i would really like to get into digital scrapbooking? but we'll see..
Katie said…
You're not inspiring me to scrapbook... you are making me tired looking at them, BUT I do think that you should just come to Disneyland with us next month. We'll sneak you into our hotel and you bring the cooler with the food!
mindy said…
They look awesome!!
wendy and brig said…
You are sooooo good at these pages! I need some help from you the next time I see you! Do you pay for your decorative paper and embellishments or do get them free on certain websites? I know I have asked this before but please tell me again.