Utah State Fair

Grandma helping Ethan ride the "tractor"
Drew picking apples
We went with my Mom to the Utah State Fair on Saturday. The kids had a ball riding the rides and looking at all the animals. Ethan especially loved the pigs for some reason...and they were HUGE. Thanks, Mom, for going with us!

Comments

mindy said…
That's where I want to go this weekend! Glad you had fun.
Megan B ♥ said…
i'm keeping track of all this really cool stuff I never got around to this year!
Emma said…
I LOVE THE STATE FAIR!!! Did you get a fried PB&J? I did, it was amazing!!
Holly Child said…
I've been meaning to tell you that I think it's wildly funny that you ran into my twin!! I mean, what are the chances?! hahaha!! She did say that she wanted to tell me first, but you beat her to it on my blog! LOL! ;o)
Kim said…
This time of year always reminds me of the State Fair. FUN! Glad to see your mom. Hope she is doing well!
Allie said…
We went on Monday except it was so crazy and I wasn't feeling very good so we missed a lot of fun stuff to do. We still had fun though!