

The kids had a day off from school Friday, so my Mom and I took them to the healing fields where they put flags out every year to honor those killed on 9-11. Then we headed over to the aquarium where Ethan went absolutely wild over the fish and stingrays. That kid is CRAZY!
Comments
How are you? I haven't had a chance to go through your archives (I will ....). It is so good to "hear" from you. I still keep in touch with Lisa, but that is pretty much it.
We live in San Francisco (for the last 10 years, NYC before that). I have 4 kids now (two bio, two adopted) and are pretty much knee deep in mom stuff. Familiar story, huh?
Now I will have to lurk on your blog too! It is so fun to see how everyone is doing (and how much of our former life comes back at us via our kids...I am pretty sure my 4 year old is my consequence for skipping seminary all those years.... ;-)
I know Emily b/c she and Wes were out here at Stanford (so we were in the same ward and lived a few blocks apart from each other). She is really fun! I knew there was a Gabby/Emily/connection somehwere. All things blog seem to originate from Provo High!!