MaMa MiA



A group of us went to the SING-A-LONG version of Mama Mia last night. It was SO fun! I highly suggest you go to it, if you are an ABBA fan, and quite frankly, who isn't? I felt badly for the 2 men in the audience who apparently didn't know it was a sing-a-long! Our row of women really rocked it, though, and even the theater workers gave us props for a job well done when the show had ended! Thanks, ladies, and Happy Birthday, RaDawn!

Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
That sounds like so much fun! And you're right, who isn't an ABBA fan?
Allie said…
I really want to see that movie! I saw that there was a sing a long edition I thought that might be kinda lame but now that I think about it that sounds like a lot of fun too bad I missed out.